quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2009

My mini-interrail

Hi!

Well this time I will write in English, so that also some of my friends from Delft can read it. I realized that I haven't told anything about my mini vacations. I put some photos above and you can click on it to enlarge it. There you can find some comments on the photos as well. The trip was more or less explain in the next map:
It was a great experience, although a little bit expensive. Life is of course much more expensive as you move to the north. I went all by myself but nevertheless it was really good to see all the beautiful cities and to be some time alone. Of course it is also great to meet some people in the hostels, but it is always really short to create big friendships. It was fun to see the culture differences between the northern countries that although we thing that are all the same, there are some differences. Well for more details just see the pictures.
Tiago

Sem comentários: